I suggest you ...

How do you get the ringtone onto the phone so when someone calls its the ringtone

6 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminNguyen Tan (Software Company, VnMobisofts) responded  · 

Thank you for using our application.

To make it a ringtone, please follow the below steps:

I.Transfer it to PC.

-Find the ringtone you want to transfer to your PC.
    -Press blue button at the right of the ringtone then select “Send via Email” See image 1.
    -Enter your email address and send.
    -On your PC, open mail box then save the ringtone which is attached to the email to a folder on your PC (suck as Desktop folder).
    -Drag tone files from the desktop to LIBRARY of iTunes and drop them.
    Please don’t skip this step, even though you sync manually. Or ringtones are not put into your iPhone/iPod/iPad.
    -Click the Ringtones section under LIBRARY and check that the ringtones are properly in there.
    After these steps, the tones are added to iTunes library.

II. Sync Ringtones to iPhone

1. First, you need confirm your iTunes Sync option: (see how to check out… image)

- Step 1: Click the Summary tab on the top of your iTunes.
    - Step 2: Scroll down to the bottom of the Summary tab.
    - Step 3: Please make sure whether “Manually manage music and videos” is checked or not. Then please follow the instruction according to the option(Manually manage music and videos or Not).

2. If you manage music and videos manually: (see how to sync manually image)

- Step 1: Select ringtones under LIBRARY.
    - Step 2: Drag them to DEVICES and drop them. Please move ringtones only from LIBRARY (not from desktop or other folders on your computer).
    - Step 3: Click the Ringtones folder under DEVICES and check out all ringtones are there.

3. If you don’t manage music and videos manually: (see how to sync nonmanually image)

- Step 1: Click the Ringtones tab on the top of your iTunes.
    - Step 2: Check a mark on Sync Ringtones. Many people miss this step.
    - Step 3: Click the Apply button, then the Sync button on the bottom right.

III. Set ringtone

- Open Setting
    - Tap Sound
    - Tap Ringtone
    - Choose ringtone you want

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

Right and to begin with. There is no blue button. And I'm not alone in this. All your reviews are one star except for that ferret kid who probably works for you.

• Anonymous commented  · 

None of your suggestions make any sense. I can not follow your suggestions because there is nothing on my iPhone 6 or my new iPad Pro or my new MacBook or my iMac. There is no fileshare where you say it is. All I can do is get a tone into an email and that's as far as it goes. When I try to open the tune after sending in an email I get an error.
        What's up guys.

• Anonymous commented  · 

New Zedge app is HORRIBLE!!! Can no longer download ringtones or notifications for each individual. Please revert back to the old app.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Nothing I do works. I cannot get the ringtones from the app to my phone. There is no "Blue Button" beside the ringtone for me to send it via email.

Feedback and Knowledge Base